Oliver's Sailing Holidays
on the Norfolk Broads
We are a small sailing holiday business, specialising in affordable high quality yachts.
Our classic sailing boats are some of the very best traditional sailing yachts on the Norfolk Broads. They are fast, easy to sail, beautifully maintained and equipped with superb handling characteristics.
Included in the cost of your hire is a 45 minute yacht familiarisation session and 30 minutes with a sailing instructor if required. All our yachts have inboard diesel engines, they come equipped with luxury down-feel cotton percale duvets, high quality towels, sheets and cooking equipment as well as showers, toilets and heating. Our gaff rigged sailing holiday yachts, offer an authentic broads sailing experience in style and comfort.
- Our boats are located at the peaceful and secluded hamlet of Martham Ferry.
- Overlooking the stunning National Trust's wildlife reserve of Heigham Holmes featured in the BBC1 TV series Secret Britain.
- The Broads are made up of 120 miles of beautiful rivers and lakes. As a National Park it features spectacular scenery and wildlife that has remained unchanged for hundreds of years.
- Most of the Broads can only be reached by water and offer a slower pace of life so, put the clocks back, leave the 21st century behind and enjoy a peaceful sailing holiday on the Broads.
- There is lots to entertain the whole family, on these safe, inland waters.
- Check out our map page to see all the villages and small towns for you explore on your holiday.
- We also offer food hampers and ready meals. If your desire is for fresh, locally sourced food for your holiday, then we have you covered. What could be a nicer way to start your holiday than a delicious deli picnic hamper?
- Keep evening meals simple why not pre-order some of our gourmet ready meals?
- Included in the cost of your hire is a 45 minute yacht familiarisation session and 45 minutes with a sailing instructor if required.